Friday, November 5, 2010

Powered By Bacon

Alright, back to my very own funny designs. This time, I invite you to indulge in everybody's favorite meat - and possibly food in general - BACON! Who doesn't love bacon? It's a little salty, a bunch savory and smells like a million bucks. But, it's also true that bacon provides us bacon lovers with the fuel to get us through our day. Behold! Powered By Bacon:


Liquid bacon in your travel mug? Don't see why not. Oh! We NEED bacon flavored coffee creamer!!!! DAMN!!!


When I created this design, I had your bumper in mind. I think it makes a very nifty bumper sticker. It's the top selling product in the store with this design, both light and dark backgrounds do well:


Powered By Bacon bumpersticker
Powered By Bacon by RudeUniversiT
Learn how to sell art on Zazzle.com

It's customizable, of course, so you can change the background color to your liking.

I'm hungry.

Visit the design page at Rude Universi T on Zazzle to see this design on all of our products, including magnets, keychains, hats, stickers, mousepads, etc. Also, to see the entire world of bacon products offered at Zazzle, visit the bacon search page at my website.