Monday, June 6, 2011

On a bacon kick

I love, love, love bacon. Who doesn't? It's the world's favorite meat. Bacon is the perfect breakfast food, and what's better than breakfast for supper? Here are a few of my favorite bacon designs:

Here's Powered By Bacon. It's a design I put up for sale years and years ago. The originals no longer exist, but there are now tons of copy cats out there. Mine was the only one I saw on the internet for a good long while, but no more. It's still a good seller for me though.


Another very old bacon design that keeps on trucking: Natural Bacon Flavors Added


A couple new designs with new and improved two strips of bacon illustration:

Warning: Do Not Touch My Bacon. A warning sign with big white and red letters and two crispy bacon strips.


Bacon Power: A comic book style bacon design with yellow gold lightning striking behind two strips of bacon.


I think the black shirt looks best:


Great back to school shirt if you ask me. May just get one for the bacon boys at home.

I like it on black so much I made a black background version for white shirts:


I also have these on coffee mugs, stickers, magnets, everything else. Check them out in the RudeUniversiT store.