Sunday, May 16, 2010

Full Frontal Nerdity

Behold, today's featured design from Rude Universi T:





Nerd and Geek humor is some of the best.  I think it's because we can all relate.  We all feel like a nerd from time-to-time, right?  Heck, some of us probably are nerds and are just too nerdy to know it! 

Geeks know they're geeks, and they're proud of it.  While nobody actually wants to be a nerd, lots of people wish they had a little Geek in their blood.  I'd be willing to bet most of us have that feeling at least on occasion - like every stinking time that damn hour glass won't go away!

Now, when I thought this design up, I figured I was very clever and had something completely unique.  In reality, the concept had already been done, but on different designs.  I decided to search "full frontal nerdity on Zazzle and did find a few other shopkeepers' designs - text only.  Here's what I found.  Click on the images if you're interested in any of these: