Thursday, May 13, 2010

Grand Opening - Constipated Chicken!

Greetings World!

I've created this blog to feature my favorite funny designs from the world of Zazzle.com. I'm a shopkeeper at Zazzle, and have just opened a new store - Rude Universi T. I've got only one design up so far, but I think it's a good one. I look forward to creating many, many more over the years.

My first featured design is, well, my own :) Here ya go:








See this design on all products offered at my store: Rude Universi T

So, why a constipated chicken you ask?  Well, I hereby answer your question with a question:  Why not?  Stumped arencha.  But, I go on:

I figure a constipated chicken design would be nearly unique to me.  I can't imagine there are many out there.

I wanted funny.  Where to start?  Chicken.  It's a funny word if you think about it.  One of the funniest.  Constipated is a very funny adjective, so long as you are not the subject.  It's one of those things that is funny when it happens to somebody else - like getting kicked in the balls by a little kid.

"Hey, Charlie, where were you last night?  You didn't make it to my party."

"Oh, sorry Ralph, I was constipated."

See?  Funny as all hell!  How can a constipated chicken not be funny?  It can't not be!